Valentine's Day is a comin...let's get a craftin!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Thursday, February 9, 2012.

Valentine's Day was never that big of a big deal for me and Dave before we had kids. I know I love him, he loves me, we tell each other every day, so just celebrating our love on one day a year has never made sense to me. I don't need expensive flowers that will end up dying, I don't need a fancy dinner. I just need him.


Since the kids came, do lots of different things with the kids because they have parties and events at school. We make special valentine's day cookies or a cake, make a fun dinner and we now make valentine's day crafts! Check out my pinterest page below to see some of the things we have done.Add Image







Dave & the kids getting crafty- making heart garland for the fireplace mantel

No Responses to Valentine's Day is a comin...let's get a craftin!

Leave a Reply