Necessities for Disney...

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, February 28, 2012.

Our Disney trip is about 4 months away and since you all know that I am a planner and organizer- I have already started to pick up a few necessities for the trip. We have been to Disney many times before and I’m sure many of you have as well. Other than the normal necessities that everyone packs, let me know if you have some nifty ideas that you think I should pack on the trip!!!


Travel Size Sunscreen- When Dave and I went to Vegas a few years ago I opted not to wear sunscreen on the day that it reached 116 degrees. Let me tell you, it was one of the worst decisions I made on the trip. I was sick for most of the day and I was red as a lobster (Yes- Filipinos can turn red). So I am packing the little pocket sunscreens and will leave it in the stroller so it’s easy for me to grab and I won’t have to haul around are the large sunscreen bottles. You can get the travel size from Target for around $1-$2 but I found this excellent deal on Amazon for 3 of them!




Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets- you are probably asking me why I would wash clothes while on vacation? I probably won’t need to wash clothes but I do have two stinky, cute, but stinky kids who have lots of accidents. My friend just returned from Disney and instead of toting around liquid or powder detergent- she purchased these and were a life saver. You throw the sheet in with the wash since one side has the soap that activates when wet. Then you throw the same sheet into the dryer with the clothes and the other side activates the softener and anti-static when it hits the heat of the dryer! Great idea! http://www.purex.com/products/detergents/purex-complete-3-in-1




Dr. Scholl’s Moleskin- Oh I am wearing sandals during the trip. I am bringing a pair of tennis shoes in the event I MUST and HAVE to wear them. In the June heat of Florida, I can’t wear tennis shoes all day in sweaty nasty socks. In preparation of wearing sandals at the parks, I am packing moleskin to help my feet.
http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Scholls-Moleskin-Plus-Strips/dp/B001OPJ8KS/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_t_4




Cute ponytail holders and head bands- I know we are supposed to be at parks all day, I know we will be standing in lines waiting to get on rides, crying kids all around me, pushing a stroller, carrying a bag full of stuff….but I “hafta” look cute and stay cool. So I have some super cute ponytail holders and sporty double headbands for those afternoons I gotta pull my hair up. I found some super cute ponytail holders from Claire’s but here are a few from Amazon! The double headbands are cheaper at Target, WalMart and Claire’s but here is one from Amazon!
Double Headbands:

No Responses to Necessities for Disney...

Leave a Reply