Happy 4th- 2013

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Monday, July 15, 2013.

This year we celebrated the 4th in style with the local Severna Park annual 4th of July Parade and then decided to see Fireworks at Chesapeake Beach and in downtown Annapolis. Although I would prefer to stay home and watch it on our big TV with a big bowl of popcorn, yummy ice cream sundaes....I was out voted so we went with the masses to see the fireworks.  I do have to say that although we had some traffic to deal with, hundreds of people standing beside me and cramping my style on a hot sticky night- it was great to see the fireworks with the family.  Nothing beats the All American 4th of July celebration!  Happy 4th America!

Waiting for the parade to start!
 
 
Love...love...love...
 

No Responses to Happy 4th- 2013

Leave a Reply