Lumberjack Dave

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, February 12, 2013.

We recently had a few trees chopped down and Dave took on the task to chop the wood so we can have some firewood!  As you can tell from our recent post Jetpack, New Shelf...Dave is pretty handy!  I have A LOT of faith in him that he can do all these wonderful things---especially build things!

Projects coming up...Dave is building me a bench!  Then the tough one......teaching me how to cut the grass!  Good luck to me, the grass and our neighbors who have to stare at our chopped up lawn once I do it and listen to me scream as the lawn mower drags me around!  Who cares as long as the lawn is done--- I'm certainly not out for perfection here!  The fact that I will be doing the lawn should be ENOUGH!







No Responses to Lumberjack Dave

Leave a Reply