Gymnastics + Julia= REALLY

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Friday, February 1, 2013.

So you know how we have enrolled Julia in a few things such as Rolly Pollies, Ballet and Soccer and she went to the first class and well... she cried the whole time.  We actually MADE her go to soccer for each game and practice and she sat on the sidelines CRYING the whole time.  YUP.  It was useless.  Finally, a friend of hers asked her to join Gymnastics with her.  I had my doubts and I was prepared to have her sit in my lap during the whole class and cry just as she did in Rolly Pollies, Ballet and Soccer.

This time- she did cry for a minute when she realized I couldn't do gymnastics with her.  Could you see me on the rings?  Hmmm...not a good sight at all!

Then I went to the parent room to watch her and she continued with the teacher and her new friends1  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  She did the balance beam, rolls, trampoline, and the RINGS!  She loves it and we are off to look for a new sparkly leotard for her next class!


No Responses to Gymnastics + Julia= REALLY

Leave a Reply