Luggage Tags

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Friday, March 23, 2012.

Do you remember a few blog post ago....I mentioned that I wanted to purchase cute luggage tags? David loved the Redskins luggage tags for our Disney trip and I wasn't havin' it! I searched online and I was ready to purchase a few sets until I realized that I could totally do this. Not so crafty me could come up with something that loosk decent right? I could easily purchase luggage tags from the store, have my luggage look like everyone else's and have no cute style to them. But no...you know me better than that don't you?! I can do this. I have Dave to help me cut straight, I do have Michaels very close to me and I have access to the Internet.


So I went to town. I first had to find luggage tag templates and I found them one day at the gym while on the eliptical. I was reading Better Homes and Gardens and they had these cute tag templates. I followed the templates, added our names and viola! tags were printed! I then had to search for these cute heavy duty plastic luggage tag holders....so I immediately went to etsy and found these luggage tag holders from hornandcastle. Katie from hornandcastle was so sweet and wonderful that she sold me just the luggage tags at such a great price! I then went to Michaels and found matching ribbons! So I went to work and with Dave's help....here is the final product!




Heavy duty plastic luggage tags from hornandcastle on Etsy. The tags have frosted sides but both front and back are clear so you can see both sides.




Printed templates with our last names on it. I still needed Dave to do some cutting around the edges so they fit properly and the names were centered.




Matching ribbons from Micahels completes the whole look! I am making a few for each family because I know we have A LOT of luggage to haul with us!

No Responses to Luggage Tags

Leave a Reply