Still Packing...

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Monday, August 27, 2012.


Do you remember my post about how much I loved to pack (pre-Disney trip?)  Well, that was then and this is NOW.  I am so tired of packing.  I am bumping into boxes, can't find anything even though I labeled each box.  Everywhere I look there is one empty box just waiting for me to fill it.  Ugh- I just stare back at the empty box in disgust.

You all know that I am pretty organized.  I am not as "anal" as I used to be and I actually don't mind having clutter around anymore as long as I know where I can find something I need!    But wow...living out of boxes is a challenge. What we have been doing the last 2 weeks is called EXTREME PACKING! 

Most cupboards are cleaned out with only necessary items that we need for the next few weeks.
Dressers are now cleaned out.
All bathroom essentials are in boxes
Curtains are down, curtain rods have been removed, pictures are down. 
We are now running out of room in the house because boxes are stacked in every nook and cranny.

Each day after work we have been doing our normal routine of dinner, prepping lunches and spending as much time as we can with the kids before bedtime routine. Kids first...boxes last. Throw in preparing for school, packing, soccer, kids playing outside and we have got one giant crazy household right now.  I think we need to put a “CAUTION” sign in front of our door.  Or “ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK” sign.  It’s crazy in there. So, if you are wondering where we are or if you haven’t heard from us lately….you can find us hiding behind one of the boxes.






No Responses to Still Packing...

Leave a Reply