Sold...in 4 days!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, August 7, 2012.

Some time after Julia's 4th birthday we decided that we were going to put the house back on the market again.  I wasn't as hesitant as I was last year.  Our house was on the market for 5 months and it didn't sell last year but I also was not ready for it to be on the market last year.  I just couldn't let the house go.  So, Dave sat me down and he had a talk with me.  He said that we have to try to sell it again and just "see what happens"

Our house went on the market at 1pm on  Monday afternoon, we had 9 showings between Monday afternoon to Wednesday morning and received our first contract Wednesday night.  We approved the contract Thursday and our house was sold in 4 days.

I had no time to react.  I had no time to think and I had no time to change my mind or be sad about moving.  This was it.  We sold our house.  I then realized that we have to find a house- QUICK!




Let the house hunting begin...

No Responses to Sold...in 4 days!

Leave a Reply