Last Day of Camp Carnival & SlideShow

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Monday, August 13, 2012.

Friday August 10th was Matthew's last day at camp at Annapolis Area Christian School.  They closed out the summer with a carnival for the kids that included a moon bounce, mini golf, soccer, potato sack races, dunk-tank, football toss, eating marshmallows from strings and more! It was supposed to take place outdoors, but with the threat of rain looming, they set up the carnival on the indoor turf field. Parents and family members were invited to attend and once the carnival concluded, we all made our way to the auditorium for the last slide show of the summer.  I met so many counselors and saw the friendships that Matthew made these last few weeks.  I saw how these counselors took care of the campers, I saw the hugs, the crying and the laughing.  As we were walking out of camp to our car, I hugged Matthew and he told me that he had the best time at camp.  I looked at Dave and knew that we made the right decision in sending him here this summer.

Alex on the moon bounce!

Girls playing mini golf
Go Matthew!  Potato Sack races!

Haha!  Matthew racing his friend Evan!

I can't tell you how many times Alex went in the moon bounce!

Auntie Debbie & Julia having fun!

No Responses to Last Day of Camp Carnival & SlideShow

Leave a Reply