Happy Happy 40th to my big sis!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Friday, May 18, 2012.

Happy 40th birthday big sista!!  I am so happy that you have accomplished so much and have such a beautiful family.  I wish you nothing but the best, all the happiness and good health for your birthday.  I love having a sister I am so happy that we have a good relationship where we can talk to one another, share stories, laugh and cry together.  I get advice from her, she gets advice from me, we share information, we share sales and coupons!  A sister can tell it like it really is, not to hurt your feelings but to be honest with you. I love you and you are the bestest big sister ever!


1 Response to Happy Happy 40th to my big sis!

  1. Abe Arceo

    Happy Birthday Maria!

    As usual, that was a fun party/celebration!

Leave a Reply