What do you do with slate tiles?

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, January 31, 2012.

My friend Trish is just so crafty. Much more crafty than I will ever be. She even sell her things at craft shows and festivals. Remember, I can't even cut straight while following a straight line! Trish and her father were riding through Amish country in Pennsylvania and they saw a sign at one of the Amish barns saying "FREE SLATE TILES"! The slate tiles came in different color sand sizes and she now creates wall/door/outdoor hangers with them! What an excellent idea! She paints them, sprays it with some kind of protectant so you can display it outside if you'd like.
She made me a snowman for the winter months of November- March. She is also making me a spring/summer wall tile hanger that will have a bushel of crabs on it! I just love these and so glad that I have crafty friends to make them for me :)





No Responses to What do you do with slate tiles?

Leave a Reply