Cuties!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Wednesday, January 25, 2012.

We discovered CUTIES a few months ago and it has become such a necessity in our household. I remember when I gave one CUTIE each to Matthew and Julia- they were amazed that they could peel it themselves, they ate it like it was chocolate and they came back for more. They loved it so much that Dave and I had to lock up the CUTIES because they could have eaten the whole bag at one time (Ok- not really but we had to put a stop to it immediately so Dave and I could eat some as well)! The kids even beg me to pack it in their lunchboxes for school! Sounds like a winner to me! CUTIES are sweet, small enough for their little hands and so SO good. All I can say is that we no longer purchase the small bag- it doesn’t last long enough for all four of us. Hands sneakily go into the refrigerator and before I know it, we are out of CUTIES again. We have now graduated to purchasing the big crate of CUTIES.











This is not an ad for Cuties...we just LOVE these oranges to death!

No Responses to Cuties!

Leave a Reply