Luggage Handle Wraps

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Monday, January 23, 2012.

In the see of blue and black suitcases, you want your luggage to stand out so you can find it on the baggage carousel upon your arrival. I was thinking of putting some bright colored tape on my luggage handle, even thought of putting my initials on the front and back of my suitcase using bright colored template stickers. A few years back before we had kids, when we went on vacation, Dave and I saw a suitcase on the baggage carousel that had a huge "X" on the back and front in a bright neon yellow tape! How clever was that idea?!

So in search of fining something cute, functional and inexpensive, I have found these fun luggage handle wraps. You can find them all over the place online, etsy, handmade wraps and even commercially made luggage wraps. Take a look at these fun ideas and now I just can't decide which fun luggage handle wrap to get!!




Dave likes this bright white & orange luggage handle wrap!


Here is the one I like!

No Responses to Luggage Handle Wraps

Leave a Reply