Hmmm...what do you think?

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, January 24, 2012.

So I have been looking for some cool, different and unique luggage handle wraps and luggage ID tags. Look-a here at what I found! I am actually very excited about these. Now I don't know if Dave will agree to these adorable handle wraps and tags-- BUT OH MY! but how in the world could you lose your luggage with this? WHO would want to pick up your luggage with these wonderful furry things on the handles? I think I should get a set- I just don't know if Dave will help me pull it!
http://www.travelchic.com/shop-handle-wraps.htm







Because I know Dave so well...I think he would get these luggage tags. BORING if you ask me, but this is certainly more his style!!


No Responses to Hmmm...what do you think?

Leave a Reply