Fathers day Part II

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Thursday, June 23, 2011.

Finally- Dave's Fathers Day Presents finally arrived! You are probably shocked that I bought Dave something as a surprise because you know we like to go out and buy each other gifts together! It's fun and we make a day out of it. This Father's day, I decided to surprise him. (I hate surprises!) I got him the Lacoste Cologne set! Smells so nice and I got two cute bags with them as well! It was such a steal-- 2 different Lacoste colognes, 1 personal face shaver/trimmer, 1 Lacoste duffle bag and 1 soft sided cooler with an iPod plug and speakers!





David is such a patient, understanding and loving dad. We compliment each other so well as a married couple and make a great team as parents! Matthew and Julia just adore him and see him as this super hero that can do anything! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring and loving husband who puts his family first.

No Responses to Fathers day Part II

Leave a Reply