Father's Day Part I- David & Princess Julia

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Wednesday, June 15, 2011.

This is part I of a few posts in preparation for Father's Day. When there are 2 or more kids in a family, its always hard for them each to find or have one/one time with their parents. Between working, school, chores, and life in general Dave and I always want to make sure our kids have some mommy/daddy time. It's important that we give each of them personal attention by playing the games they like to play, toys they like or having their own special day with just mom and dad. However, once we had Julia, I don't think David ever pictured himself doing the following THIS with Julia...


Yellow Glitter Princess Nail Polish
Julia putting pink glitter nail polish on a different finger


Julia told David that he should "blow" so his nail polish dries!

No Responses to Father's Day Part I- David & Princess Julia

Leave a Reply