Tall, handsome..just like his dad

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Monday, April 29, 2013.


Sunday, April 28, 2013, I had the pleasure of going mini golf with Matthew for the school PTA sponosred mom & son (or grandmom, aunt, special friend) mini golf date.  Although it was a bit cool, cloudy and gloomy outside- we had the best time.  Matthew was of cours emuch better than I was but he was so patient with me and helped me get the ball in the hole a few times.  I can't believe how tall and handsome Matthew has become.  He is a spitting imagine of David and I am so proud of him.  He is such a good boy, sweet, athletic, funny and just loves his sister to peices.  Some how, he grew inches overnight again and is now near my cheeks (when I have flats on).  Such a handsome and good boy and I'm proud to be his Mamma. Look at the picture above this post-- look at him closely- do you see David?  I do... and it makes my heart melt....




No Responses to Tall, handsome..just like his dad

Leave a Reply