Happy Birthday David

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Sunday, March 31, 2013.

David celebrated another year on March 12th.  We had a celebration at my mom's house and one at his mom's house.  Dave had some of his favorite foods, cake and got some awesome presents.  I know I probably bore you with this all the time- but I love this guy and he is absolutely the best husband and father.  No- he is not perfect becuase no one is ever perfect but boy he is so loving, caring, honest and just an all around good person.  He is truly a good man and I am a proud wife.

Dave, Matthew and Julia with her tigress mask

Happy Birthday to you!

Redskins Reserve Wine - 80th Anniversary!
He says we can't open this until the Redskins make it to the Super Bowl. 
Do I really have to wait that long?????

Robert Griffin III poster with tickets to the first game RGIII played for the Redskins. 
Great photo but it is not going in the bedroom or living room :)

Love!

No Responses to Happy Birthday David

Leave a Reply