Happy Birthday Alex & Ashley

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Sunday, March 31, 2013.

One of the fun things about our family is that we have two sets of birthdays that fall on the same day!  Ashley shares her birthday of March 5th with her son Alex.  I think it's kind of neat and of course fun to have your birthday with someone else in the family.  Alex had a bowling party to celebrate his 5th birthday.  Now many of you know I am not a bowler, so I cheered from the side lines and helped the little ones carry the BIG balls :)  We had a great time at bowling and the kids certainly had so much fun and a bowling party wouldn't be a real party without pizza and cake! 

We celebrated Ashley's birthday at my mom's house and it was a nice afternoon with the family.  We are happy to have her in our family and trust me when I say that my brother Abe can't do without her!  She is a great mom, teacher and sister inlaw!

Lola helping Julia!

Matthew trying NOT to get a gutter ball!

Big Boy Alex blowing out his birthday cake!

Ashley and her princess Amaya blowing out her cake

Alex, Abe, Ashley & Amaya- Happy Birthday Ashley :)

No Responses to Happy Birthday Alex & Ashley

Leave a Reply