Flag Football

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Sunday, March 31, 2013.

You all know that Matthew loves sports- just like his dad.  I was surprised this spring when Matthew decided to play flag football instead of baseball.  But I would much rather him play flag football than regular football. I don't think I am ready for all the hitting that real football has yet!
We had the first day of practice and a scrimmage and I have to say- they did pretty well.  We are with i9 Sports and we love it.  Its not a competitive league but they do keep score and the important thing is that they are teaching the kids the sport and the game of flag football. 
Another big thing is that Dave decided to coach Matthew's team.  He is such a natural and he looks great out there too :)

There he is...listening at the coach's meeting prior to meeting his team!

Matthew is number 25!

Dave guiding Matthew around on the field.

Matthew ready to get that flag!


What dad?! I'm playing here!

No Responses to Flag Football

Leave a Reply