Ms. Organization

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Monday, January 3, 2011.

So for those of you who know me very well know that I LOVE to organize and organize some more. Pantry, closet, kitchen drawers, papers and more! Sometimes I over do it and start a project and realize that its going to take longer than expected, I get frustrated but in the end...it looks great!


One thing I do at the beginning of each year is organize my family binder. This binder includes everything from coupons, tax documents, charity donations throughout the year, benefits information, daycare information, important phone numbers and more. I currently have two separate binders- one for coupons/take out menus and another binder for important documents. For 2011, I decided to create one big binder to house everything so its easy for us to find everything! Also, if there are any emergencies, family members will know what to look for if they need important information! Here are some shots and the final creation! I just love doing these things!







The 2 binders that I currently use:


























I used transfered everything into a 3 ring binder like this one. It has a clear pocket in the front and side. I also used color index tabs with pockets to store important information and clear protector sheets to store take out menus & coupons!























Color coded index tabs for the binder. I put benefits information, tax, prescription,
daycare and more in these tabs!


















I created the binder spine & cover for the new binder! How cute is this?!


































Clear Protector sheets that I used for take out menus & coupons

















The final product!



















No Responses to Ms. Organization

Leave a Reply