Happy New Year ... Bring it on 2011....

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Saturday, January 1, 2011.

Yes...another year has come and gone. Welcome 2011 and Happy New Year! Our New Year's Eve was very nice. We had spur of the moment celebration dinner at my mom's house- all the kids were crazy as usual, running around, playing with their new Christmas toys and eating chocolate. Later that evening once the kids were in bed, Dave & I watched a movie and enjoyed a quiet night at home to ring in the New Year.

I don't make resolutions, I never have, really. I don't come up with a promise to lose weight or spend less money. I don't join a gym in January and then stop going in May. I don't write out a list of things that I want to be or do for the year. The only things I do each New Year is promise myself to continue to be ME, continue to be the best mom & wife I can be and continue to do the best I can with any issues that may come up through out the year. Most importantly, I am thankful each year and everyday for what I have, what God has given me and for my family.

No Responses to Happy New Year ... Bring it on 2011....

Leave a Reply