Family Christmas Fun

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Thursday, January 2, 2014.

Christmas season bring so many fun things from shopping, wrapping, cooking, baking and the best is the family fun.  I see our family regularly but holidays are so special for everyone and just seeing the kids little faces all excited, waiting for presents, waiting for Santa, eating all the cookies, chocolate- its just too much fun.  I love it each year and I can't wait until all the madness begins again!  Pictures below are in random order...
 
 
 
The 3 stooges hanging out in the back of our car-- heading from my mom's Christmas breakfast to Dave's mom's Christmas Dinner!

iPads for everyone!

Making Christmas cookies

Lola and her seet girls

My baking elves....all with their aprons on

Not sure about this picture.  All the kids ar raising their laptops, ipads and electronic devices....

No Responses to Family Christmas Fun

Leave a Reply