2014

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Thursday, January 2, 2014.

As you may know, I usually don't make resolutions.  I know I don't keep it becuase life takes over and you end up making changes along the way.  I do know that each year I make a promise to myself, Dave and the kids to thoroughly enjoy life and learn from mistakes, make each day better than the last, be a kind person, be a better person.  Each year I learn to...

  1.  Forgive others and myself
  2. Accept the things I cannot change
  3. Enjoy my family
  4. Appreciate the things I have
  5. Be thankful
  6. Be healthy
  7. LOVE

May 2014 bring you and yours happiness, love, forgiveness, acceptance, prosperity and good health.  As I have said many many times because Dave and I have lost our fathers too early...life is short.  Enjoy life, enjoy yourself and your family.  Make memories together- whether they be good or bad. Most of all learn to forgive, love and open your hearts. 



No Responses to 2014

Leave a Reply