Mamma's got a brand new bag....

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, October 8, 2013.

I love bags.  I love shoes.  I love clothes.   I'm afraid to say it but Julia definatly takes after me!  I had to get a new laptop for work after my old one continued to crash.  So when I received my new work laptop I decided- why not get a new bag to go with it??  Forget the old black laptop bags- I needed something edgy. Bold color...super cute...and we can't forget functional.  I have to walk around campus from meeting to meeting so it has to have a strap.  It has to have enough room for my cellphone, wallet, ID, notebook...lip gloss. 

Found this adorable bag from Amazon.com and it's a hard shell case which is perfect for those rough days when I am running around campus.  It has pockets inside to fit all kinds of fun things I need for meetings and it protects my work laptop.  Take a look and let me know what you think!

 

Lovely Pink color with removable and adjustable shoulder strap


Love the inside..look at all the pockets!

Just perfect!

No Responses to Mamma's got a brand new bag....

Leave a Reply