Hail to the Redskins!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Monday, August 26, 2013.

Oh yeah- Hail baby!  It's Redskins Nation and football is back and we WILL go to the Super Bowl this year (Don't think about telling Dave that the Redskins are not going to make it)!  Saturday we surprised the kids with tickets to the Redskins preseason game against Buffalo Bills.  Driving up the stadium the kids were in awe of the crowds tailgating, playing cornhole, football toss, smelling the yummy grilled food and watching all the people enjoying the Redskins spirit!

I have never been to an NFL game before but wow-- I know I am from Baltimore and I know that Baltimore fans are serious about their Ravens...but these Redskins fans are dedicated.  I saw people there who must have been in their 80s just hoping for another super bowl...some have been season ticket holders since they were kids and now taking their own kids and grandkids.  There is legacy here with the Redskins. There is history, pride and truly dedicated fans.  Win or lose...Redskins fans are true to their Maroon & Gold. 

I really hope for my hubby that they make it this year. 

Woohoo!  Redskins baby!

Wave those flags high and proud!
FedEx Field

Redskins Marching Band


How about we get some greasy fries, popcorn, nachos and dogs?!

My Redskins family....

Redskins gril

The girls...

Are you ready for some football???

Yeah baby!
We're Number 1!  We're Number 1!

Hail to the Redskins!

No Responses to Hail to the Redskins!

Leave a Reply