Welcome 2013!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Wednesday, January 2, 2013.

So at work this morning (January 2, 2013)- everyone wanted to know what is on my New Years Resolution list.  Many were shocked that I don't come up with resolutions.  Each New Year, I come up with my standard statement and do my best to live that way.

I tell myself that I am going to be a better person, be thankful for what I have, thankful for what I have achieved, thankful for my job, thankful my family, my health and my life.  I will be forgiving and accepting for those things I can not change or have no control over. I will spend more time with my family and enjoy each day to its fullest no matter if its a good day, bad day, no matter if it brings hardships or heartache.  I have grown up and matured a bit to understand that life is too short to worry about the little things and to enjoy and appreciate each day because we don't know how many more we have left.

May 2013 bring you good health, , prosperity that you can share 
and much love and joy in your heart and around you.  

No Responses to Welcome 2013!

Leave a Reply