The Year for the Redskins...Hail to the Redskins!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, January 1, 2013.

Redskins were everywhere in the Dove household this year!  We really want them to go to the Super Bowl...I mean really...well for my sake I hope they go to the Super Bowl because Dave is just over the top right now.  I have a wonderful hubby that is just beside himself that they have made it to the playoffs and he has been so giddy about it!

Grammy didn't have a Redskins shirt- can you believe it?  So the kids made sure she had one- especially since the Redskins are now in the playoffs!

Matthew received a McFarlane RG III figure and I'm not sure who was more excited...
Matthew or Dave?

My wonderful sister got me a cute Redskins hat!
And here he is.....the Redskins ultimate fan.  Right here.....He also has the underwear, the pajama pants, sweatshirt, beanie, tshirt, beer mug....should I continue?


I failed to mention that Dave now also has a Redskins license plate....my oh my...

No Responses to The Year for the Redskins...Hail to the Redskins!

Leave a Reply