My dad....

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Sunday, August 29, 2010.

Monday August 30th is my dad's birthday. My dad passed away almost 4 years ago and we celebrated his birthday and his life as a family this past Sunday. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese to play, run and release some energy. Then we had a wonderful lunch at Cracker Barrell. It was perfect- we were together and we celebrated my dad.

Monday August 30th a mass is dedicated to him. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my dad or a night that I pray and talk to him. I know they say it gets easier, but I think it gets harder. I know how much my mom, sister and brother miss him. Its hard to know that he is missing the tender moments with us, the silly moments with the grandchildren, our talks, the singing, his advice and how he was always right....but I know he is looking down on all of us, guiding us and I think he would be very proud of his family.

Me & Julia at Chuck E Cheese before lunch





















Dave, Matthew & Julia




















Matthew practicing his
Quarterback skills!

No Responses to My dad....

Leave a Reply