My baby...my first born...my son....

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Wednesday, August 25, 2010.

Yes, it is a little dramatic to start a post. However, this is extremely important. Do you see this face?













Yes, this one.














He started Pre-K and I'm having a tough time with this. You probably think that I am nuts (so does Dave), but he is my first born! By the way I am acting, you probably think he started a new school or is riding the bus or in another county, but really...he is still at the same daycare. Just in a Pre-K program. See this book?







































I started this book when he was 2 and in daycare- I kept every activity that may include a foot or hand print, a mother's day activity he created for me, pictures from daycare activities, his first letter he wrote, progress reports. I have done this every year and I will continue to do this as he goes into PreK, Kindergarten, 5th grade and when he graduates high school, I will show this to him and I can't wait for him to say, "Mom. I can't believe you kept this...after all these years! Put it away so my friends don't see it!"

No Responses to My baby...my first born...my son....

Leave a Reply