My sweet baby Julia....turns 2 on July 16

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Wednesday, July 14, 2010.

Julia turns 2 years old on Friday. How time flies when you are having fun (at least that is what they tell me!) My little girl arrived unexpectedly as all children do and she made the doctors earn their paycheck that night. Julia is so sweet, caring, lovable and loves all things girly. She has learned so many new things going onto 2 years old and I am just so thankful at how much her & Matthew love each other. The sharing, caring, love, arguments, silly fights, whines and crying fill our house and hearts with so much joy and love. I have so many pictures from this past year of Julia & Matthew so I just picked a few to share....take a look back at how she has changed this past year from when she was born...



June 2010-- My sweet baby girl! My favorite picture!






















May 2010

























March 2010

















December 2009





















November 2009
























October 2009 (Proud and showing off her first earings!)




















October 2009

























September 2009



















July 2009--
Happy 1st Birthday Julia!
















Julia Grace Dove--- 11:08 p.m. July 16, 2008

No Responses to My sweet baby Julia....turns 2 on July 16

Leave a Reply