He's baa--accck!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Thursday, December 5, 2013.

Oh Christmas is right around the corner and this year I am a little behind.  Maybe its because Thanksgiving was the last week of November?  Oh I dunno- but my goodness its coming fast!  Good ol' Buddy made an appearance after Thanksgiving and the kids are super excited.  He has been hanging around the house- doin' who knows what.  I mean since he is sitting at home all day- he could wrap the presents?  He could make a nice dinner for us so I don't have to cook when I get home.  VFllors need to be done and there are lots of leaves that still need to be raked and bagged....



The kids found Buddy this morning on Julia's Puppy- "Pinkalicious" 
I guess he was playing last night while we were sleeping!

My Christmas Helper....she helped me do all of our Christmas cards
Sorry if your stamp, address labels are crooked

No Responses to He's baa--accck!

Leave a Reply