Redskins vs Ravens

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Thursday, December 13, 2012.

December 9th- the Redskins played against the Ravens at FedEx field.  Yes, I know I grew up in Dundalk (Baltimore County) so I do have Baltimore in my blood.  But I also married a Redskins fan.  A serious fan.  This is the fan that wears redskins gear, drinks out of a Redskins cup and has a Redskins pillow pet.  He is a serious fan. My family are Ravens fans all the way-- so it was fun to have a battle of the beltway and battle of the family when the Ravens played against the Redskins!


Before the game!

Watch out-- they are getting rough in here!

They made Matthew put on the Ravens jersey when the Ravens scored a touchdown!  Can you see that he still has his Redskins shirt underneath?!

Sisters!  Love this picture and LOVE HER!

No Responses to Redskins vs Ravens

Leave a Reply