Happy Thanksgiving- Gobble Gobble 2012

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Sunday, November 25, 2012.


I love Thanksgiving.  It's kind of the kick-off to my holiday.  I know...stores are kicking off the holiday season in early October but I like to wait until Thanksgiving.  I love the smell of pumpkin, cinnamon, apples, turkey- its just so wonderful!  I love that we just get to eat, relax, eat some more and relax again!  We spent Thursday (Turkey Day) at my mom's with my sister, brother and their families.  We of course had the traditional thanskgiving feast with some yummy additions of Filopino food!  Then Saturday we had Thanksgiving #2 at Dave's mom's house with his sister and her husband.  We had the traditional fare there as well and both dinners were so yummy!  We love getting together with our families and just chillin out and eating of course!
Julia & Auntie Debbie making pumpkin mousse
Matthew playing video games- football of course!

Julia painting pine cones that we found in our neighborhood on our morning run!

Matthew loves arts & crafts....his pine cones were in different color stripes!

My new running partner- Julia & I running off the thanksgiving feast!

Cute picture isn't it?  She kept up with me- although her run usually consists of hop, skip, gallop, run, walk and picking up leaves, pine cones, acorns and more!

Thanksgiving morning- playing with leaves!

And more leaves!

Yippee!

So thankful and blessed for these beautiful kids and a wonderful family....

No Responses to Happy Thanksgiving- Gobble Gobble 2012

Leave a Reply