First airplane ride...

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Thursday, July 5, 2012.

I was so worried about the kids going on their first airplane ride- from the tight security checkpoint, Julia throwing a fit, Matthew scared of the take off...all of my worries and all of my concerns.  I talked to friends and family and received so much advice that I am so thankful for everyone who listened to all my worries!  The kids did fabulous and I have to say that they went through security checkpoint so easily and when they saw our plane...their eyes were so big with excitement.  Now that we are back, the kids continue to talk about their big plane ride and they are plotting where they want to take the next plane ride to on their next trip!
4:00 a.m. - waiting for our ride to the airport!  Wide awake and ready to roll!

Waiting to board and happy we made it through security with NO problems!

Here we go!

Still a little tired but so excited for the plane to go up up up!

We made it to the mouse's house!

No Responses to First airplane ride...

Leave a Reply