Hello Toothfairy

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Friday, August 19, 2011.

Write it down in the books-- Tuesday August 23rd, Matthew lost his very first tooth. He cam in frantically around 5:30 a.m. crying about his tooth. When we realized what happened, we sat down with him to have the Tooth Fairy talk.
He asked how big the Tooth Fairy was-- my answer: same size as Tinkerbell
He asked if she comes to every child's house-- my answer: no.
He asked if he can see her when she comes-- my answer: she will not come if you are awake

That night...with great anticipation and excitement, he woke up 3 times and we put him back in his bed 3 times. Early the next morning, he came in with a wad of cash in his hand. He was gleaming with excitement and here is our conversation:
Matthew said, "The Tooth Fairy brought me $5.00. Thats not a lot mommy!"
I explained, "If you are nothappy with the $5.00, we will call the Tooth Fairy so she can pick it up and give it to another child."
His reply..."Well, maybe she only gave me $5 because I am 5 years old. When I get to be 6 years old she will give me $6.00!"







No Responses to Hello Toothfairy

Leave a Reply