My Christmas Elf

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Thursday, December 9, 2010.






Matthew & Julia are just so thrilled about Christmas this year-every christmas song, all of the sparkly lights, holiday movies and the many decorations they see in front of homes, at the stores, malls and at local garden stores. This year, Matthew has taken great interest in helping me wrap gifts. My sweet little boy helps me cut the wrapper (saftey scissors), pulls off miles of tape from the tape dispenser and has attempted to write names on the presents.

In the event you receive a gift from our family this year, please disregard the mismatched wrapping. Please disregard the 20 peices of tape around the wrapping and please do not get offended if your name is spelled incorrectly or some letters are written backwards.








No Responses to My Christmas Elf

Leave a Reply