Miniature Golf & Birthday fun

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Sunday, October 3, 2010.

This past weekend we went to Gillian's birthday party. Gillian is in Matthew's class and they love playing together. It was also nice that Julia had some friends to play with as well- some of the kids in Matthew's class have sisters/brothers in Julia's class too so she was able to play with them at the birthday party. Here are some shots from the miniature golf fun!


My two monkeys being silly!















My sweet baby boy. Yes- he is still my baby even though he is so big!




















Matthew & his friends from school. Gillian the birthday girl is standing next to Matthew.















Yup! Here is my sweet hubby. He is teaching Julia how to play putt-putt!
I don't think the Pro-Golfers know about this move yet.....















Julia shows dad a much easier and better way to get a hole in one!






1 Response to Miniature Golf & Birthday fun

  1. The Arceo Family

    I love Julia's golfer pants!

Leave a Reply