Fall...you are finally here

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, October 19, 2010.

I love Fall..I have to say this is my favorite season even though I just love going to the beach, wearing sund resses and flip flops. Fall brings out a spice in me...maybe its becaue my birthday is in the Fall season. I love Fall clothes such as sweaters, cute cardi's, adorable boots, scarves and jackets! Now...for those who really know me, know that I really do not like to wear jackets. However, I LOVE to buy jackets & coats. Such fun trying them on and buying different size- they make a great colorful addition to our closets! Here are my findings under $50 for this fall that you MUST get!

NY & Company Corsage Cardigan
(on sale for $34 but I also had a coupon for 30% off! Belt is sold seaparately)















A2 by Aerosoles Role Away Ankle Boots (Kohls for $48.99 and I had a 15% off coupon!) I just love these boots-so cute with jeans, tights and a dress and of course dress pants!






















Scarf at Old Navy (8.99!!)
What a steal at $8.99 for this scarf! Just because its fall add some color to your outfit by using a scarf or bold necklaces!























Ready?? Trench Coat for $19.99 at TARGET! Be prepared for all that late September & October rain with a cute rain coat. Leave your black raincoat at home and opt for a blue, purple, tan, red or green rain coat!

No Responses to Fall...you are finally here

Leave a Reply