Happy 8th Birthday Matthew

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Monday, March 10, 2014.






Yup- I have an 8 year old.  I still can't believe that Matthew is 8 years old even though he looks like he can be 10 or 11 years old!  It feels like just yesterday that we found out that we were going to have our first born and here is today.  He is a spitting image of Dave and I couldn't be more proud of what a wonderful little boy I have.  He looks like David, he is tall and strong like David.  He is mild mannered, kind hearted, sweet and loving just like David.  He has David's athletic abilities and always has a basketball, baseball, soccer or football in his hands.

He is a sweet boy and we are so proud of him.  We will always support him and I hope he knows how much he is loved!  I hope his year is filled with lots of fun, sports, friends, family, laughter and of course love!


Very fitting for him to have a football cake as his birthday always falls the same weekend as Super Bowl and he loves Football!  Go Redskins :)


8 birthday candles for the birthday boy!


See the pictures before...when we were smiling.  Now we are sad- 30 seconds after we sang Happy Birthday to her Brother.


Yup--- Birthday for my brother and I don't get anything!  It is NOT fair!

My attempt at making a soccer ball cake, baseball cupcakes and football cupcake pull-aparts! 




Matthew wanted to have a sports party.  We rented out our local community gym and played kickball, potato sack races, basketball and jsut had a great time. 


No Responses to Happy 8th Birthday Matthew

Leave a Reply