First Orioles Game!

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Friday, June 7, 2013.

I have always loved the Orioles.  I remember going to watch them play at memorial Stadium so so long ago....I couldn't wait to take the kids to their very first Orioles game at Camden yards.  One night after work, Dave surprised us all with tickets to the game.  Who cares if it was a school/work night- we were going to an O's game!  The kids were jumping for joy and they were hustling to get their shoes on, go potty and grab their O's gear!

It was a great game, great seats and we had so much fun.  Both kids wanted to stay until the end of course and although it was a super late night for a weeknight- we had a blast.  We met some great people while eating our dinner, we even had some Nationals fans sitting in our section.  We can't wait to go back!

My favorite picture- classic Camden Yards entrance....
 
 PLEASE? 
I know that its 9:00 on a school night but can I have some ice cream? 
PRETTY PLEASE?!
 
 
This was taken around the 8th inning...it was a late night!


The sun started to set right before the game. 
 Trying to get some batting practice balls!

No Responses to First Orioles Game!

Leave a Reply