Congratulations Steph & Nick

Posted by Mary Grace (MGD) on Tuesday, November 16, 2010.

My sweet friend Stephanie married her best friend Nick November 13th in Annapolis. The wedding was a traditional catholic wedding at St. Mary's Catholic Church and the reception was held at the Annapolis Marriott Waterfront hotel. Stephanie was so beautiful in her dress- I swear it was made just FOR her!
The ceremony was so beautiful and of course I cried when the soloist sang Ave Maria. I had wonderful memories of my own wedding! The reception was so fun and beautiful. It was also a nice treat to be able to spend the evening with my friend Heather and her husband Corey. We had a blast dancing the night away. What a great wedding for a beautiful couple! Congratulations Stephanie & Nick-- enjoy your honeymoon in the Dominican Republic!

























No Responses to Congratulations Steph & Nick

Leave a Reply